Hotel Resort Fact Sheet (PDF)
New Hotel Amenities in 2017
- Outdoor Fire Table
- Harbor Cove Lounge now serves wine, local craft beers, ales, hard lemonades, and pre-mixed margaritas, Long Island Teas and pina coladas.
- New Harbor Cove Lounge happy hour 4-6pm Sunday-Thursday with food & beverage specials
- Expanded shuttle service to Canal Park by request at 9:15am – 12:15pm – 2:15pm – 5:15pm with scheduled times of 6:15pm – 7:15pm – 8:15pm – 9:15pm – 10:15pm
- New romantic packages and romantic add on specials
- New expanded hotel event calendar & specials
- New outdoor games: lawn Jenga blocks, ladder toss & bean bag toss
- New expanded selection of DVD movies to rent
- New selection of board games to play
- 10% off guest discount for all sailing, charter fishing, & scenic boat tours from our docks.
- 10% off guest discount on various Duluth Experience tours including Micro Brew Tours
The 68 deluxe room Park Point Marina Inn is Duluth’s award winning waterfront hotel resort having opened in May 2014. It is a tribute to the legendary and historic Duluth Boat Club that once sat on the site from 1903-1926. Located on Park Point and 1 block from the Park Point Beach, the hotel overlooks the sailboats of the Harbor Cove Marina and the Lake Superior Duluth Harbor. We are within easy 4 block summer walking distance of from Canal Park, the Aerial Lift Bridge, and Lakewalk. The hotel is located within 50 ft. of the water’s edge. Nestled in the pristine and serene setting of Park Point, the hotel provides a very quiet and relaxing location to enjoy Duluth, away from the city’s hustle and bustle and traffic noises. You’ll enjoy the peace and serenity of the Harbor and its wildlife. The hotel’s complimentary evening shuttle will provide easy and convenient transportation to Canal Park for your dining and shopping entertainment. For romantic getaways, weekend retreats, family outings, or a corporate business retreat the hotel resort provides the perfect ambiance for any visit to the Duluth and North Shore area. Relaxing afternoon and romantic sunset sailing charters are available directly from the hotel docks. Charter fishing and yacht tours are available 7 days a week for guest’s convenience. Cross over the bridge from ordinary and experience Duluth’s award winning waterfront hotel.