New Hotel Amenities in 2017
- Outdoor Fire Table
- Harbor Cove Lounge now serves wine, local craft beers, ales, hard lemonades, and pre-mixed margaritas, Long Island Teas and pina coladas.
- New Harbor Cove Lounge happy hour 4-6pm Sunday-Thursday with food & beverage specials
- Expanded shuttle service to Canal Park by request at 9:15am – 12:15pm – 2:15pm – 5:15pm with scheduled times of 6:15pm – 7:15pm – 8:15pm – 9:15pm – 10:15pm
- New romantic packages and romantic add on specials
- New expanded hotel event calendar & specials
- New outdoor games: lawn Jenga blocks, ladder toss & bean bag toss
- New expanded selection of DVD movies to rent
- New selection of board games to play
- 10% off guest discount for all sailing, charter fishing, & scenic boat tours from our docks.
- 10% off guest discount on various Duluth Experience tours including Micro Brew Tours
We are a 2015 & 2016 TripAdvisor National Certificate of Excellence Award winner, and a 2017 TripAdvisor National GreenLeaders Award winner. With 63 out of 68 rooms having outside decks, we have the highest percentage of rooms featuring a deck of any hotel in Duluth. Near popular Canal Park, Park Point Marina Inn is one of the newest hotels in Duluth having opened in the summer of 2014. We create a warm, carefree, and relaxing family atmosphere with a more personal touch to our attention to detail from the moment you arrive. We believe that each and every one of our guests are individual, therefore we are always ready to listen to your needs and requirements to ensure that your stay with us is not only enjoyable, but exceeds your expectations.
We take great pride in our attention to cleanliness and our Green Living Program to ensure your stay is worry free and has less impact on the environment. We believe that hospitality is an art form that has to be practiced each and every day, on every shift, to ensure our guests happiness.
We have a fondness for romance. Providing our guests with memories that they will cherish for a lifetime gives us great pleasure and makes us smile. We offer family and romantic sailing charters that are guaranteed to relax you and take your breath away!
We provide a personal touch and truly care about the well being of all of our guests, young and old.
We truly understand that for those individuals that travel on business and spend extended periods of time away from family, that it is our responsibility to make sure that you feel as comfortable at our hotel as you do in your own home.
Travel and staying overnight in a hotel is not inexpensive in today’s world. As a private independently owned family company, we know that the quality and value of our product is what our reputation is based upon and is what determines our guests loyalty. We as an organization will only be successful if our guests return to stay us and speak highly of our hotel.
Our team members are our number one asset and we invest in their happiness along with their training and continued education, as to ensure they are able to meet and anticipate your needs.
We actually look forward to our guests comments and welcome their feedback so that we can continually improve our overall service and learn to grow as hospitality professionals. By listening to our guests and being proactive, we believe our business will continue to improve and grow.
For our business we have a very simple mission statement that we follow. Our goal is to be always striving to exceed our guest’s expectations and then some.
Cross over the bridge from ordinary and discover the Park Point Marina Inn, Duluth’s Waterfront Hotel.