Imagine waking up in the morning and enjoying a cup of fresh cappuccino on your balcony while oceangoing ships pass by, or watch the sailboat races on the harbor at sunset with a glass of wine or sparkling nonalcoholic beverage. We have the highest percentage of hotel rooms with balconies than any other hotel in Duluth.
The 3 Diamond Park Point Marina Inn, Duluth’s Award-Winning Waterfront Hotel Resort offers 68 deluxe guest rooms that feature views of the Lake Superior Duluth Harbor, the sailboats of the Harbor Cove Marina, Duluth’s panoramic city side, and the Aerial Lift Bridge.
63 out of our 68 rooms and suites have outside balconies, because it would be a shame not to enjoy our spectacular views or the fresh lake side breeze of Park Point and the harbor.
All of our deluxe guest rooms have our trademark Revive and Relax Bathroom Amenity program which features plush towels, fine soaps, superior shampoo and lotions, curved shower rods, hookless shower, curtains and make-up mirrors.
Our Ultra Comfort Deluxe Guest Bedding Package includes 4 pillows per bed, 2 soft and 2 firm, 200 count cotton sheets and pillow cases, reversible duvet, and our Serta Prestige Suite Plush beds. Due to guest demand we do sell our pillows at the Concierge Service Center and provide information on how to buy one of our beds.
Since we were built on the site of one of North America’s most historic boat clubs from the early 1900’s, we feature American-made Solid Comfort traditional furniture. Historic style lighting fixtures from the boat club era adorns the room and bathroom. Some rooms offer USB ports and electric outlets between the beds for life’s modern conveniences.
An ergonomic chair for your comfort is located in front of an executive desk, that offers both wired and wireless internet.
Microwaves and refrigerators are in all guest rooms. All rooms but one offer a 39-inch LED flat screen satellite television with over 300 channels, including over 10 free movie channels, and 80 music channels. Most rooms offer relaxing Brookline EZ lounge chairs, while all king rooms have a Brookline deluxe sofa sleeper. In the bathrooms we have granite countertops, makeup mirrors, hair dryers, and slate bathroom tile. Electronic security safes are in all of the room closets. Rooms feature recycling bins as part of our Green Living Program.
All guest rooms are heated, air conditioned, and outside air circulated by Amana computer sensor units that maximize efficiency. Energy sensors in each room are designed to shut off all key electrical outlets automatically after the guest has left the room to conserve energy from any lights that were left on.
Guest comfort amenities such as a hair dryer, luggage rack, full-length wardrobe mirror, iHome clock radio, makeup mirror, electronic safe, iron and ironing board, table lamp with outlets and USB ports, phone charging shelf with outlet is available in all rooms.
Each room is tastefully decorated with historic pictures of the Duluth Boat Club and the photography of renowned local artist, Dennis O’Hara, featuring photography of the Lake Superior and North Shore area.
Cross over the bridge from ordinary and relax in our amenity filled guest rooms with their extraordinary views.
Guest room amenities:
(All rooms include the following amenities)
- Ultra Comfort Deluxe Bedding and Linen Package
- Revive & Relax Bathroom Amenity Program
- Minimum 200-thread count sheets and pillow cases
- 2.5 Cubic Foot Refrigerator
- 700 Watt Microwave
- Serta Prestige Suite Plush Beds
- Lake Superior artwork by renowned local artist Dennis O’Hara and Northern Images
- Historic Duluth Boat Club photographs
- Solid Comfort Dresser
- Solid Comfort Entertainment Center
- Luggage Rack
- Minimum 4 Pillows Per Bed (2 soft – 2 firm)
- Hookless Shower Curtains
- Makeup Mirror
- Desk Lamp with Electrical Outlet & USB Outlet
- 39-Inch LED Television with Satellite TV (except King Fireplace Cityside)
- 300 Television Channels with Movie Channels & Music Channels
- Full-length Wardrobe Mirror
- Executive Work Desk with Ergonomic Chair
- Free Hard Wired & Wireless Internet
- Invigorating Shower Head with 6 Settings
- All Interior Corridor
- Solid Comfort Nightstand with Drawer
- Amana Heat, Air Conditioner, & Air Circulator
- Telephone with Voicemail, Direct Tourist Information Dial, & Speaker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Electronic Security Safe
- Telephone Charging Station with Electrical Output
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Security Door Locks
- Automatic Computer Energy Conservation Control System
- Fabtex Premium Blackout Curtains and Sheers
- Coffee & Tea Maker with Coffee, Tea, & Condiments
- iHome AM-FM Radio Alarm Clock with USB Port
- Deaf Phone Available
- All Rooms and Balconies 100% Smoke Free
- All Rooms 100% Pet Free
- 2 Bedside Lights
- Conservative LED Light Bulbs
- Living Green Environmental Program with Recycling Containers
- Guest Directory
- Computer Sensor for Conserving Room Energy Use for Living Green Environmental Program
- Ice Bucket and Tray
- Historic Lighting Fixtures
- Floor Lamp
Some rooms include:
- Outside Decks With Harbor view or City Side View, and Patio Furniture with 1 Table and 2 Chairs
- Brookline Comfort EZ Lounge Chair
- Extra Desk Chair
- 2 Solid Comfort Night Stands
- Curved Shower Rods
- Jacuzzi (Jacuzzi Suite)
- Fireplace (King Fireplace)
- Wet Bar (Jacuzzi & Harbor View Suites)
- Patio Door Blackout Shades (all rooms with balconies)
- Walk In Showers (Suites, Accessible, King, and Single Queen rooms)
- 2 TVs (Jacuzzi Suite)
- 4 Outlets at Desk Height for Computers and Electronics
- Round Breakfast Table with 2-4 chairs (Suites and King Fireplace rooms)
Accessible rooms include:
- 34-Inch Wide Door Frame Entry & Bathroom Entry
- 60-Inch Wide Turning Radius
- Shower Chairs & Toilet Seat Rises are Available From Housekeeping
- Convenient Hand Bars in Bathroom
- TDD – Upon Request
- Connect Availability
- Visually / Hearing Impaired Kit Available Upon Request
- Call Alert upon request
- Bed Shaker upon request
- Vibrating Alarm Clock upon request
- Door Knock Light upon request
- Closed Caption TV Available upon request