“Love is the emblem of eternity; it confronts all notion of time; effects all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.”
-Germaine De Stall
Duluth is one of the Midwest’s most romantic cities. At Park Point Marina Inn we acknowledge that romance is one of the keys to life. Without it, life would be simply dull. We are located within easy walking distance of some of the most romantic places in all of Duluth. Enjoy life to its fullest and embrace your romantic side.
- Walk along the hiking trails at Gooseberry Falls State Park
- Dine atop the JJ Astor rotating restaurant and see Duluth’s beautiful lights
- Rent a limousine and go on a brewery tour escape
- Take pictures of the lake ice formations on the shore along the Lakewalk
- Take an art gallery tour
- Go to a wine, beer or food tasting
- Share a giant lollapalooza type dessert at a Canal Park restaurant with two spoons
- Rent the King Harbor View room and buy a bottle of champagne
- Take a sunset charter sailboat ride on Lake Superior
- Take a horse drawn carriage ride in Canal Park
- Rent a tandem bike and ride on the Lakewalk
- Take a moonlit walk on the Park Point Beach
- Take a hand held walk on the Lakewalk
- Watch the sunset over the entire town on Skyline Drive
- Dine outside on a deck overlooking Lake Superior
- Play a game of mini golf at Spirit Mountain
- Get two different ice creams at the Portland Malt Shop and share
- Watch an iron ore boat go under the Aerial Lift Bridge
- Take a helicopter ride
- Take a sea plane ride
- Go skydiving from the Superior Airport
- Skip rocks from the Lakewalk
- Take a nature walk at Split Rock Lighthouse State Park and have a picnic
- Watch the sunset from Palisade Head
- Take a zip line or alpine coaster ride at Spirit Mountain
- Hold hands and take time to smell the roses at the Rose Garden
- Lay on the ground at the Park Point Nature Area and watch the stars together
- Take the Port Town Trolley around Duluth and have a margarita on an outside deck
- Get Godiva chocolates or wine and cheese to enjoy on your deck at sunset
- Take a day sailboat tour and enjoy the colors of Duluth and Park Point
- Take your favorite beverage and relax on our pool patio in the evening overlooking the lights of Duluth and the Aerial Lift Bridge
- Enjoy a piece of pie and ice cream at Betty’s Pies with 2 spoons
- Take a walk along the Superior Hiking Trail and have a picnic lunch
- Walk hand in hand along the Two Harbors breakwater pier
- Enjoy the solitude of Lake Superior from Palisade Head and it’s 150 foot cliffs
- Rent ice skates and go ice skating at Bayfront Park
- Dance cheek to cheek at Duluth’s live music venues
- Rent snowshoes and hike the trails at Tettegouche State Park
- Make snow angels on the ground at Leif Erickson Park
- Rent a snowmobile and explore the beauty of Northern Minnesota in the Winter
- Go to Bentleyville and revel in the holiday cheer and goodwill
- Buy each other something nice from Miller Hill Mall
- Steal a kiss before you go snow tubing at Spirit Mountain
- Rent the Jacuzzi Suite and snuggle with each other
There is no end to the romantic opportunities you will find in Duluth and at our resort. We believe in romance. We embrace it and everything it stands for. Always remember, for good luck to toast the infamous cheek to cheek plaque in our lounge. Banned in 1920 at the Duluth Boat Club, the cheek to cheek is now alive and well at the Park Point Marina Inn and Resort. We encourage everyone to dance cheek to cheek once in a while, and to enjoy some romantic activities no matter what time of year you visit. Cross over the bridge from ordinary and do some cheek to cheek dancing.
Explore Duluth, the North Shore, South Shore and beyond! Hourly to full day trips are available for these scenic drives and adventures. These guided tours are great for sightseeing all the attractions Duluth has to offer. They have many activities for every season from experienced adventurers to beginners.
Award-winning American restaurant for ribs, pasta, steak, seafood, and wood burning specialties. Vegetarian and Gluten-free options are available. Open for lunch and dinner until 11pm.
Duluth, MN 55812
Take a look at Duluth in a whole new way, on a segway! There are four different tours available ranging from one to three hours in length, and $35.00 to $95.00. Guided tours are lead by experienced guides who provide live wireless audio narration along the tour for easy sightseeing.
Duluth, MN 55805
Whether you come to Duluth for adventure or history, the Duluth Experience has a variety of tours available for everyone. They even have brewery tours for the beer connoisseurs in the family.
Restaurant is located on the 1st floor of the Sheraton Duluth Hotel. The look is warm and inviting with a glowing fireplace. The executive chef Tom Malone has designed a menu featuring local inspired fine dining seafood cuisine. Fully ADA Compliant. Seasonal Trolley Ride to Downtown Duluth.
Duluth, MN 55802