Park Point Marina Inn
Duluth’s #1 Award Winning Waterfront Resort
Stay Smart. Stay Healthy.
Enjoy your getaway with the utmost confidence as you stay with a Best of Housekeeping National Award winner. We have strategically implemented a Stay Smart, Stay Healthy program through the guidance and coordination with the CDC, WHO, MN State Health Department and EcoLab.
- 1) With bars and restaurants now fully open, we have reopened our Canal Park shuttle service. Our shuttle is by request 7 days a week on a limited set schedule May-Oct and weekends only Nov-April. See the front desk for exact times and Bentleyville shuttle weekday schedule Nov-Dec.
- 2) To avoid cross contamination, cash will no longer be accepted for any transaction. The resort will only take credit card payment for all room charges. All lounge, gift shop and any other purchases will be entered as a room charge.
- 3) For our guest and team member safety and following recommendations by the CDC, WHO, and MN Department of Health to limit close contact by guests and team members we no longer offer guest room stayover service. Guests may call down to the front desk to have clean linens, towels, and amenities brought to their door upon request.
- 4) Plexiglass barriers have been installed at all front desk stations and in our lounge. Also all of our team members are required to wear masks for guest safety.
- 5) Stanchions have been placed at the front desk and breakfast to assist with social distancing and breakfast flow.
- 6) In working with our chemical sanitizer vendor, Ecolab, and the MN state Health Department, we have designed a new cleaning and sanitizing program of our rooms and public spaces that greatly enhance our COVID-19 cleaning coverage and standards.
- 7) Breakfast trays are located in your room if you want to bring breakfast back to your room and/or deck.
- 8) Our 73 item breakfast buffet featuring eggs, waffles, potatoes and sausage is now open 7 days a week. We ask that you practice social distancing for everyone’s safety.
- 9) Sanitizer stations have been placed in breakfast, at the front desk, and near elevators for guest convenience.
Guest Rooms: To reduce contact between staff and guests and to follow CDC Guidelines we have suspended stayover housekeeping service. Guests may call down to the front desk to request towels and/or toiletries that will be put in a bag and placed outside your door and then they will knock on your door.
Key Drop off Box: Located on the first floor across from the elevator to drop off your room keys so all keys can be sanitized before returning to front desk.
Checkout Procedure: Before you leave, please dial 0 to let our front desk staff know you are checking-out. You can leave your keys in your room or in the key drop off box.
Pool-Sauna-Hot Tub-Fitness Center-Outdoor fire table: These areas are fully open for guests at the regularly listed times. We ask that you practice social distancing.
Bird Feeding: For guests’ health and E. coli safety, we ask that you do not feed the birds from your deck while on property.
Products: Due to COVID-19, our vendor supply chains have been disrupted for various items. We may periodically be out of stock on certain items that our vendors can no longer provide us in the short-term. Please accept our apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Since our property opened 7 years ago, we have always been committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations and then some. We have enhanced our cleaning standards and workplace safety guidelines for the benefit of our guests and team members. Our EPA approved disinfectants meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses and bacteria. As a Certificate of Excellence National award winner for 6 consecutive years, we have maintained our commitment to have extremely high cleanliness and hospitality service standards. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcome you back to Duluth to have a safe and relaxing experience.
- Relax ~ Getaway ~ Refresh